This is the place for you if:
- You are asking yourself, “Can I write a book?”
- You have begun to write a book but found yourself stuck or overwhelmed
- You are well into the book-writing process but are looking for encouragement and inspiration
- You are an experienced writer looking for a few tips to improve your writing process or are interested in engaging with a broader writing community
Every week “How to Write a Book” brings you author interviews with traditionally published and self-published authors of nonfiction and fiction, including memoir, self-help, how-to books, novels and more.
You will find interviews with famous and first-time authors, authors who have busy careers in other fields, and those for whom the writing of a book kicked off an entirely new career. These authors share information and insights, inspiration and practical tips about how to write a book.
- How and why they decided to write a book
- Their writing process
- How they overcame writing challenges
- How they made their decision to self-publish or work with a publisher
- How they marketed their books
- And other topics